592Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 ARC and WinFBB32

  • Roger Cooke
    Nov 9, 2006
      Hi Mark.

         The "white screens" are just the FBB application. There is no information in them at all although
      the rest of the PC is quite OK. I can invoke Windows Explorer for example.  The only option is
      to quit and start again. It is so intermittent however, that it is impossible to nail it down to any
      one event.

         Aside from that, this version of FBB has been pretty stable over the few weeks I have been
      running it. Talking to ARC over an AXIP link to the Satgate machine also works well. I have
      had no problems with that at all.

         All we need now is an influx of users    and some kind person to update the 16 bit servers
      that used to be so well used on the older system, like LOGON, QSL, QTH, TELETEXT and
      so on.

      Regards from Roger, G3LDI
      Swardeston, Norfolk.