      From: Dave Webb <druliefw@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:49:46 -0400
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: N4JOA BBS

      I use clear.com for my IP provider also. They change my IP address quite often, so much so that DYNdns locks me out as an abuser every now and then.
      It took quite a bit of work to get my Clearmodem series E to forward the ports to the Lynksys router then to the computer. You basically end up with 2 firewalls before you get to the computer so you need to open up one and depend on the other.
      I found http://portforward/help/portcheck.htm to be useful. I downloaded the program and once the ports tested open, BPQ worked the way I needed it to.
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 4/7/2011 9:28 AM, yate4899@... wrote: