      From: bolt637
      Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:54 AM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: routing incorrect - N0JAL

      I run FBB and BPQ and winmor and was very interested in
      using my FBB with winmor to forward skipnet bulletin
      traffic. I sent hank an e-mail saying I would like to join
      them on 14.112. Instead of setting me up for forwarding
      he replied that he didn't see my bbs on 14.112 and then ended
      the conversation.

      *Shrug*

      Steven - N1OHX

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Dave Webb <druliefw@...> wrote:

      > I understand Hank, I have the same problem with my MARS bbs so I did the
      > same.
      > Thanks for testing with me.
      > 73
      > Dave