570Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 ARC and WinFBB32

  • Mark Harloff
    Nov 1, 2006
      Hi Mike,

      The problem was with the versions of the bpq and bpq32 dlls I was using.
      I uprev'd to the latest versions and that eliminated the lockup problem.

      There is saturation of the CPU from time to time on All the machines
      here but that does not affect any one or more of the applications I have
      running on any of the machines to the extent of locking up the
      application. It slows them down a bit, but that's all.

      I run multiple UDP ports on the switch. But, as you mentioned, the
      newest switch release handles that fine.

      There is another problem with WinFBB32's telnet dll that I am currently
      working on tracking down. This is unrelated to the earlier 'lockup'
      problem. I try to keep the group posted on that.

      IF you (or anyone else) is running a telnet port for forwarding in
      WinFBB32 it would help me if you could check the version of the tln.dll
      you are using and let me know what it is.
      (right click on the file, left click 'properties' and read the 'version'
      tab info)

      Thanks for your suggestions. I appreciate them!

      - Mark K2CAN