      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mtaylor_lrim
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:09 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] N5MDT stopping use of BPQ

      To Jerry, N9LYA, Rich, KE7XO, and others...

      I have shut down using BPQ because it simply will not do all that I ask of it, yet. Perhaps in the future John will incorporate the features that would make it more useful to me and will again start using it.

      Until then I will try and stay in touch and watch for updates.

      Mark,
      N5MDT

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic