5690RE: [BPQ32] Re: N5MDT stopping use of BPQ

  • Jerry
    Apr 1, 2011

      Actually… We have worked with Pactor and others who may operate on or near  our skipnet and not had problems.. They general come in call a station pass some traffic and are gone.. What SEEMS to be happening now is either a new HAM who may need guidance,  a REAL LID  or a malicious attempt to shut us down… as Dave said.. I can run Packet until the last electron flows thru this station they will not run us off..

      This morning it was happening on two of our nets at the same time.. Just seems odd it is always nothing more than calling calling calling.. Total waste of effort of any kind regardless if it is attempted to be legit or malicious..

      It comes and goes.. Just a general pain in the Transistors…

      73 jerry