      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 6:59 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Winlink Reporting

      Hi guys,

      Just a note to inform all those waiting that a partial fix for Winlink
      Reporting is around the corner. I have been testing copy for John that
      has returned our Winlink Reporting of both the list and map for VHF
      packet frequencies. It has also restored the HF Reporting to the map,
      but for some odd reason not the HF list yet. Winlink Reporting is
      still working for updating the channel list in RMS Express.

      There are also a couple other new features coming around the corner as
      well. Progress is still being made....

      By the way...is there anyone out there running RMS Winmor???

      Ken KD6PGI

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic