5679Re: [BPQ32] Re: routing incorrect - N0JAL

  • Dave Webb
    Apr 1, 2011
      I understand Hank, I have the same problem with my MARS bbs so I did the same.
      Thanks for testing with me.

      On 4/1/2011 9:15 AM, marc_pd4u wrote:

      maybe the fact that you do not appear in the RMS Express channels list is the main reason for low traffic. But the same here: about 3-5 connects a day.

      SRY to see that you and Andy K3UK-5 go offline.

      Marc, PD4U/PI8APE

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Hank Oredson" <w0rli@...> wrote:
      > Effective today, N0JAL will be available on Winmor
      > only by request. The amount of traffic has been far
      > to small to be worth keeping the station on air.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic