      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kb7rsi
      Sent: 18 October 2006 01:18
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Wfbb32's dll's

      Hello.
      I wish there was an FBB group but hadnt seem to find one so I hope for
      all those that use Wfbb32 with bpq32 can answer this question. Im
      about to upgrade my 16bit fbb to the wfbb32 and noticed in the readme
      file thats on one of the ftp sites i downloaded the fbb files from,
      its stated......

      - port.sys is no longer used. It is replaced by ports.sys.
      Its format is different (may be easier ?).

      - You MUST create a sub-directory under the fbb\system directory named
      drivers.
      This sub-directory will hold all driver DLLs (xxx.dll).

      - Other 2 DLLs (from M$soft) have to be copied into the fbb base
      directory.

      What DLLs are we talking about in the statement above?
      I saw a .zip file with some DLLs in them but dont know if this is what
      needs to be added.

      Thanks for your help.

      Harold
      kb7rsi