5549Re: WInmor 1.3.0.6 - my issues

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Mar 4, 2011
      Here's what I see...

      Copied over WINMOR TNC files (after a backup of the originals ;-))

      Winmor TNC starts up fine by itself, CPU activity is where it normally is.

      Problem occurs the moment the WINMOR Status window comes online and begins talking to it. In the "MH Window" portion it will come up with an error msg of:

      Fault command not recognized (LOG TRUE)

      Then the WINMOR TNC starts acting funny, CPU usage goes up and as if it's in some kind of internal loop. If I try to go into Help/Setup those screens will not even open. Then every so often I start getting:

      FAULT watchdog timer trip

      Figuring it didn't like something in my winmor tnc.ini file. I took things down, deleted the current ini file, and let the v1.3.0.5 WM TNC rebuild it from scratch. Same results.

      So I shut down and copied back the v1.1.8.0 files and all is back to normal.

      John...any ideas? Nothing showing in the debugger out of the ordinary beside the watchdog timer trips.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      > No problems here.. As far as WINMOR and RIGCONTROL. Not checked CPU
      > usage.. But I did look and see everything here is running at the very low
      > end of CPU Usage.
      >

      > If I do a Forward all which will include WINMOR.. It barely comes off the
      > bottom.. I do have 2 Dual Core CPU'S and 4 GB ram.. so that
      > may be why.
      >

      > Ttul Jeff.. 73 jerry

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic