      From: W8EHH
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Help with Chat

      Here in FL almost all have hidden ants not everyone can hear each other that's why we have the node at 150 feet. So your saying chat will never work unless every body can hear every one??

      Mike

      From: "Hank Oredson" <w0rli@...>
      Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:32:53 -0800
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      Any hidden transmitters?
      That would be a killer on a channel with 6 transmitters active.
      If every one does not hear everyone else ... it will fail.

        ... Hank