529winfbb32 + bpq32 - sync unproto problem

  • pjaopjaopjao
    Oct 5, 2006
      Hi all!

      We have upgraded our current bbs to windows, recover all messages and
      so on.

      The bbs is up and running quite well. Traffic is being passed on the
      traffic port, users are connecting on the user port; seems to be no
      problems there.

      The problem starts with the users asking for resysnc of unproto
      messages. Some way the headers I saw broadcast were not in my winpack
      bull list. It does the some problem with other programs.

      Is it a problem with configuration of bpq32 or with winfbb32?

      Thanks for any help
      Paulo
      ct2jay
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic