5285Re: [BPQ32] Help with Chat

  • WS7I
    Feb 1, 2011
      In my experience with packet the entire team will need to have syncronized parameters. What we found was that less agressive was much better.  e.g. longer FRACK, more retires, less frames, and longer resptime.  But most important is that all stations have essentially the same parms.  This is on a user basis.

      Most of this came from RF packetcluster usage.

      On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM, w8ehh <w8ehh1@...> wrote:

      Good Day All

      WE got the new system up and running at the permanent location.  We used the chat mode for our nightly packet net, for the first time.
      We had 5 persons connected.  2 of the five never got disconnected. the other 3 were getting disconnected constantly.  Connections set to 10.

      What is causing these disconnects and how can I remedy this.  We will not be able to CHAT if this cant be solved.

      Any Help will be appreciated.

      Mike

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic