513Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ & Telpac RE: Brian KG9OG

  • Brian Smith
    Aug 26, 2006
      "MIchael Melnik Sr." <m.melnik@...> wrote:
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "kg9og" <kg9og@...> wrote:
      >Brian,
      >Just like to know how you turned out with Telpac, BPQ, AGW ?
      >We allways like to get some feed back, this is how we all learn.
      >

      >Mike/N9PMO

       Hi Mike/N9PMO
      I had not noticed that a new version of AIRMAIL was released recently. Thanks to who pointed that out. In the new version the AGW option gets the AGW version info and the AGW port info then returns a packet initialized ok prompt. Connect attempts send no more frames to the AGW. Just like in the previous version. Interestingly, the latest version when the com port is made an appropriate value opens an UDP client port of that address. In the previous AIRMAIL version. Entering a number in the com port box opened an TCP/IP client port at the address.
      I'm investigating how to make the working AIRMAIL packet client/servers talk to the AGW.
      No problems running the Telpac with AGW. Also running Paclink/winlink, AGW terminal, AGW digipeater, AGWaprs in EOC for county ARES.
      Wish me luck
      73
      Brian/KG9OG

      Get your own >web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic