511Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ & Telpac

  • Art Bertheaume
    Aug 21, 2006
      Airmail will not work with AGW.  The author is working on implementing it but at this time, No, it does not work with AGW.
      Art,  N9ZZK

      "MIchael Melnik Sr." <m.melnik@...> wrote:
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "kg9og" <kg9og@...> wrote:
      > HI Brian/KG9OG
      > Well so far the only thing i have been using airmail for is to
      >check for my messages at the winlink server and my FBB BBS
      (Personal messages), i have used it with to link to other BBS'S
      on telnet, to be honost with you i haven't tried it with a TNC,
      the newest version (I Think) 3.3.048, the Writer is still working
      to make it work with AGWPE, I did enable it and like the Writer
      claims it will error out, but i also was running all the other stuff
      with AGW, i haven't tried it to AGWPE by it self, nor have i tried
      it with just a TNC alone, if i get a chance today or tomorrow i will
      experiment with it, What i find dissapointing is that outpost will
      work with AGW, but i have very little good to say about outpost..

      Let me do a little checking Brian, and see what i come up with..

      > Hi Mike/N9PMO
      > In your Aug 19 post you said
      > > I am running winfbb 7.01a, bpq32u (self installing) Telpac air
      > > UI-View
      > I have been searching for a way to interface an Airmail packet
      > to a tnc driver like the AGW packet engine. To:
      > 1. Facilitate more kinds of tnc to work with the Airmail program.
      > 2. Enable Airmail and Telpac to share one tnc.
      > I wonder if you have found the secret. I'm curious how you are
      > the Airmail at your location.
      > Or anyone else that has experience linking the Airmail program to a
      > tnc switch.
      > Brian/KG9OG

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic