503BPQ & Telpac

  • John H. Green
    Aug 17 7:48 PM
      Hi
      I am trying to get telpac to work with bpq32 and agwtobpq.. So far I
      have been able to get telpac to recognize bpq and be registered as an
      application in the agwtobpq show apps. I cannot connect to telpac, it
      just shows connect attempts until timeout...
      I also have tried winpack - it will not initialize either directly
      to bpq or via the agwtobpq interface.

      Any suggestions or hints would be appreciated. If anyone has a working
      bpq configuration then a copy of the bpqcfg.txt file might show what I
      am missing.

      Thanks
      73 John
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic