      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Gary - N3JPU
      Sent: 08 July 2006 11:35
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Trouble with "Real" Port

      Up until the May beta release there was an issue with TNC2 that dropped data
      on the serial port. I am using BPQ32 with Winlink Classic just fine now,
      however my BPQ32 is not running on the Win98 box that Winlink is, it's on a
      Win2000 box connected via real serial ports.

      Gary Mitchelson
      N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD FM19
      USAF MARS and SHARES: AFA1PU/AFF1MD/ AFF1M
      MD/DC State MARS Director
      http://www.mitchels on.org/