4810Re: For Info - RMS Packet Version has been released

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Jan 4, 2011
      Hooray we're getting release notes now!

      Now if we can jsut get them to include the version in the file names ;-) I know, nit picking.

      Will have to take a look at this one later today. I was seeing an odd bug with v2.1.0.3 and the node's WINMOR port ID'ing properly at the end of a RMS session.

      > The WL2K group have released a new version of RMS Packet via their
      > AutoUpdate system.
      > From the Changelog:
      > Rev December 28, 2010
      > Added additional clean-up when performing automatic restart following
      > update.
      > Increase delay from 1 sec to 2 min before performing autoupdate check after
      > the application starts.
      > Add enhanced automatic updating using HTTP download rather than FTP
      > Corrected problem where application would throw an exception if the .aps
      > files were marked read-only
      > 73,
      > John G8BPQ
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic