      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Wiseman
      Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:27 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] re BPQ 12/20 BPQMailChat fails

      If you have problems with the latest release of BPQMailChat failing repeatedly within 2-3 minutes of starting, try disabling Non-delivery notifications. (in the Housekeeping config).

      This feature is new to this release, and I've just received a debug log pointing to this area of code.

      It might even be worth disabling them as a precaution, until I can verify if this is the problem, and if so fix it.

      73,

      John G8BPQ

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic

    »