4789Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ 12/20 BPQMailChat fails

  • Ken Jacobs
    Jan 2, 2011
      Hi Jeff,

      Interesting....I have been running Outpost (v2.5 c014) since it came out with no problems. I am running XP Pro here and all seems well. In fact, I have lately been testing Outpost (v2.5 c016) for Jim, which incorporates the SP to multiple address feature of BPQMail and it appears to work fine. Will keep an eye on it, though....

      Ken KD6PGI
      Hood River County ARES

      On 1/2/2011 10:53 AM, Jeff - WA4ZKO wrote:

      Thanks Jerry,

      Nothing firm yet, but I'm getting suspicious that the new version of Outpost is revealing a bug in there somewhere and maybe related to the first of the year time changeover.

      For those running the new Outpost (v2.5 c014) on top of BPQ32 w/ RMS Packet you might want to check your BPQMailChat BBS debug log files. Looks like the problem cropped up over the last couple days till things finally crashed this morning.

      I've shot some logs off to John for his review/thoughts.

      Will watch the node closer and time will tell.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      > Hi Jeff.
      >

      > For added info..
      >
      > All is ok here WIN2003 Server R2 BPQ32 RMS WINMORTNC ARCluster Outlook
      > Express
      >
      > No Outpost on this particular machine.
      >
      > As of 1PM EST 1-2-2011
      >
      > 73 jerry n9lya