4782Re: BPQ 12/20 BPQMailChat fails

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Jan 2, 2011
      Seeing the same issue with one of our systems, just started this morning.

      BPQMailChat v1.0.4.28 crashes & burns on startup.

      Switching to the bpqmailchat.exe v1.0.4.25 Test 10 (from 20101208) solves the problem.

      System is 32bit XP Pro. Been running fine, no changes made. First noticed the problem when noticed the node and RMS was up, but the BBS module was down. Logged in to find error message on the screen. Working on getting a copy of the debug logs for posting/review.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Z" <Howard_Z@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I find that every time I start BPQMailChat program - it stops and dies immediately.
      >
      > I went back to the 12/08 version of BPQ and all is well.
      >
      > I am using Vista 64bit.
      >
      > Howard

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic