4779Re: [BPQ32] BPQ43 and HF

  • DEC
    Dec 31, 2010
      Now if we could all get on freq we would be good to go. N0KFQ and N5PVL I see dead center with me. N9LYA is up a bit and W8WJD and a 7 call are down a bit. 098 is a mess today. lol!

      73 Dave

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 10:13 AM, "Jerry" <n9lya@...> wrote:

      Hi Mike…

      Help me make sure I have mine setup correctly…

      1)      We do no NODE BROADCASTS on our HF Forwarding ports.. So I take it the Port Qual needs to be configured correctly.. Please advise. I believe if I list him in the locked routes it will fix this.. ? Do I use his call or alias or alias-1 in that line.

      2)      I do not want to depend on the internet to determine if I can forward on HF so the above setting needs to force an HF connection on that port. It would be counterproductive otherwise.

      3)      14.098 is the freq of the port…

      Thus the only way n0kfq will get a nodes broadcast from me is axudp.. SO please send instructions so I can set my HF ports to be the way it goes regardless… I will duplicate this for all my HF Skipnet Stations that also have a axudp link to me.

      Many thanks

      Happy Holidays…

      73 jerry