      Check out this link...it should explain how to set limits on forwarding, etc.

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Chat%20Server%20Mail%20Forwarding.htm##TYPES

      Ken KD6PGI

      On 12/28/2010 9:42 PM, Charles Brabham wrote:

      Thanks, Mike!

      All of the changes look to be good ones. It's all working but no FWD yet. By the time I got it set up and ready, it was too late to expect much out of 20m. - I'll get a chance to see it in action tomorrow morning.

      I still don't see any way to reject messages by size criteria, a basic SYSOP tool that all other BBS software offers... If it gets to be a problem, I may have to stop taking @WW stuff. - Not that any of it would really be missed, eh?

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:06 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] New Install BPQMailChat

      Charles

      All though there has been some changes or additions the installation is
      Very simple, some of the high lights are:
      Housekeeping
      Welcome Messages (May be edited)
      Message Filters, (Reject & Hold for FROM, TO & AT)
      Some minor changes in the Manage Users and Manage Forwarding:
      RMS Polling
      Auto Registry Save, Enable/Disable keeps all your forwarding partners,
      settings
      Etc, Root will be in the BPQ32 Folder
      Return Message Routing Function

      After installing the latest version you will need to save the configuration,
      and
      Next two or three Tabs, then restart MailChat.

      Changes in BPQ32_410p_20101220 (Latest Version) the BPQ Telnet Server is now

      Set up in the BPQ32.CFG File, if you were using the BPQTelnetServer.cfg from

      Previous versions please make a copy, In the Telnet Server is added to the
      BPQ332.CFG
      The Telnet Server will Auto Start with BPQ32.EXE, the AXIP.CFG and IPGATEWAY
      can also
      Be placed in the BPQ32.CFG File.
      INP3 Routes can be used to help prevent Flooding your Nodes Table from XNET
      and similar.

      I am sure I missed a few things but feel free to ask,

      Mike-N9PMO

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic