      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      Paul Nafzger Jr.
      Sent: 19 April 2006 01:04
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] DXSpider With BPQ

      Hi John
      I helped set up a nearby DXSpider node on a Windows 2000 box running
      BPQ32 with 4 RF ports.
      All appears well so far except that when a who command is done here is
      what is shown.
      Callsign Type Started
      Name Ave RTT Link
      K9DDO USER 16-Apr-2006 0245Z Don
      K9IR USER 16-Apr-2006 1612Z
      K9MM USER 15-Apr-2006 1923Z John
      K9PPY USER 17-Apr-2006 1353Z
      KB9KKN NODE DXSP 15-Apr-2006 1930Z WKDXC 7.46
      KB9KKN-6 USER 18-Apr-2006 2142Z Paul
      N9EW NODE DXSP 15-Apr-2006 1842Z Northrop G
      N9US USER 16-Apr-2006 1519Z Bill
      N9US-1 USER 16-Apr-2006 0204Z Bill
      W9VY USER 18-Apr-2006 2333Z Daniel
      KB9KKN-6 de N9EW 18-Apr-2006 2350Z 2.289 dxspider >

      As can be seen no link info is seen. My guess is connect.pl has to go in
      spider\cmd\who directory not spider\local_cmd\show
      where I have it now per instructions.
      John other than that it looks like BPQ32 in running great.
      Paul KB9KKN, Sysop KB9KKN DXSpider Linux node and assistant Sysop N9EW node.

      John Wiseman wrote:
      > Tony,
      >
      > The link between Spider and BPQ isn't via TCP. Spider calls the BPQ
      > Application Programming interface directly. It requires a patch to
      > Spider -
      > the files haven't been offically published, but were attached to a message
      > to the group a few days ago.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic