4397Re: [BPQ32] New to BPQ 32

  • MIC
    Nov 27, 2010
      GM John,

      Thanks for the nice and quick reponse.

      Cool !! Looks like BPQ 32 will do all that I am putting together.

      APRS Plus SA by Brent Hildebrand is my APRS IGATE software and have been using it for years. I need to use AWGP software to interfact APRS plus SA then to BPQ 32. Brent has a AWG interface for his software.  He no longer supports it as Delorme changed their format so Brent could not interface their street Atlas Software. Long story but was sad to see. I use Street Atalas version 9.0 of the old style and its about 7 years old. However, here in Montana not much changes with roads etc so I am sure its good for a while.

      I downloaded BPQ 32 and fired it up for first look this morning and at least I have the terminal running !!!! Will look at rest this weekend and try to interface a KPC-3 etc and try to set up RMS Packet, AWG for APRS Plus SA, BBS, and chat.  I will do BBS locally for now but will look at expansion later on.  This is too much fun John....

      Happy Holidaze from Bill in Helena, Mt. and again thanks and I am sure I will have some questions.

      Bill K7MT Helena, Mt.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic