439RE: [BPQ32] WinFBB32 and BPQ32 working!

  • David Calder
    Apr 1, 2006
      Well I'm glad you finally got it! I spent the entire last weekend getting WinFBB and BPQ32 running.

      After about 8 hours of it up and having to keep another windows up just to monitor, I dumped
      it all and went back to winfbb and bpq 4.08 which I have run for years.

      It's faster, more stable and I can actually see what's going on.

      David Calder

      n4zkf@...

      www.n4zkf.com

      Cluster Node