      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Webb AFA2HV
      Sent: 29 September 2010 22:16
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Issues with BPQEther port ?

      Now another question.......
      What is the best way to hook 2 computers together using the either net through a switch? (a 5 port Barracuda)
      I tried doing the BPQEither but it appears that it doesn't like to share the NET card.
      I got the card on the "radio" computer to initialize but wouldn't allow the RMSPacket to come up. Also something is using the card on my "MAIN" computer and BPQ cannot get it to initialize.

      73
      Dave

      On 9/29/2010 1:57 PM, Dave Webb AFA2HV wrote:

      Thank you/

      On 9/29/2010 1:49 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      You can copy/paste from the DOS window. (to copy, right click, select Mark, highlight the text, hit return).

      In the RelatedFiles\WireShark-ax.25 folder of the bpq32 install, there is a Wireshark plugin that will enable Wireshark to decode BPQEther and axip packets.