      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Webb AFA2HV
      Sent: 29 September 2010 18:30
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Issues with BPQEther port ?

      John,
      Got it. but the results from BPQadaptor.exe came out in a dos window that I had to retype manually.
      Wireshark looks like it will really be a useful tool.
      Ken J. Thank you also for your response.
      73
      Dave

      On 9/29/2010 3:49 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      Install winpcap, or better still Wireshark, which will include winpcap, and allow you to monitor the packets on the Ethernet.