      Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 5:45 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Station Status [1 Attachment]

      I have let the station run .Since I have had several fixes applied.. No
      changes for a while now.. Seems to be running well.. I have seen an anomaly
      on pactor but no idea how to really describe it.. Will email john my logs
      with a description as best I can... and a few photos of display on PTCII and
      Radio.

      Been busy with wife's recovery and my own medical needs.. SO I hope to
      address a few of the concerns of forwarding partners tomorrow as well as
      some NTS issues with new stations willing to retrieve those...

      I also have a project I am working on .. Adding a TMd710 to both our
      vehicle. And Portable Packet to mine via HF and or VHF... via 706.

      Work has become busy.. working some where between 10 and 14 hours a day...

      If it seems like I am ignoring someone that is not my intention...

      I just hope work leaves me alone tomorrow... lol

      73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

      ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section - Packet Net

      HF Skipnet Coordinator

      IP Coordinator Indiana

      Packet Coordinator Indiana

      http://www.n9lya.com <http://www.n9lya.com/>