      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vk2dot
      Sent: 23 August 2010 08:55
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] INFOMSG: Size:

      John, another little problem. Below is my INFOMSG: message;
      If we put one additional character into the message, BPQ32 will not compile, ie compiles with error.
      It thus looks like there is a max size for this message.
      We wanted to put my eMail & Web address, but will not allow me.
      Plus we are limited to the amount of aliases if we wish to add extra ones.
      Any fix, you think.

      Regards Rod...///

      INFOMSG: ; The INFO command text follows:
      Welcome to the VK2DOT Packet System Niagara Park, NSW Auatralia

      VK2DOT

      9A1 = 9A1CIG - Croatia
      IND = N9LYA - Indiana, USA
      IO = VK2IO - Sydney, Australia
      LV = KE7XO - Las Vegas, USA
      MIS = KB0WSA - Missouri, USA
      RED = WA7NWP - Redmond, USA
      UK = GB7COW - United Kingdom
      VE2 = VE2PKT - Quebec, Canada
      VE3 = VE3UIL - Ontario, Canada
      NET = PI1SNK - Sneek, 150K North of Amsterdam, Netherlands
      WC = KI4NCW - Western Carolina, USA
      ZL = ZL2BAU - Wellington, New Zealand
      ZL2 = ZL2AQY - Auckland , New Zealand
      *** ; Denotes end of INFOMSG text