3629Re: Status N9LYA - suffering from a continued problem...

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Aug 8, 2010
      Running the latest WINMOR TNC Jerry? Think it's v1.1.7.0 now. I know earlier on they were fighting some random corruption/crash bugs in the TNC code...think that's been worked out though.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry - N9LYA" <n9lya@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jeff.. For starters. I just stopped WINMOR TNC to see what happens. Will
      > go in later when I have time and work myself thru your email. If no change.
      >

      > Thanks and thanks to everyone. Still working my way thru some of those older
      > emails suggestions as well from everyone.
      >

      > 73 jerry
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 41 messages in this topic