      Hello all,
          You can leave messages on the bbs, you just need to configure your email client to don't deleted the email you download.

      73 de Pascal

      Le 04/07/10 11:27, John Wiseman a écrit :
      <*>[Attachment(s) from John Wiseman included below]

      Unfortunately not - messages downloaded to an email client are deleted from
      the BBS.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Jerry - N9LYA
      Sent: 04 July 2010 15:16
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Wish list [1 Attachment]

      What about this... If I downloaded the messages to an email client.. Would
      they remain on the BBS..?? As in I could spam filter the Sysop messages only
      on the Email Client and read them when I log into the BBS to look at Systop
      messages if downloading them leaves them on the BBS... :-) That would work
      for me...

      73 Jerry

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic