3412Re: [BPQ32] Messages From I0OJJ

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Jul 4, 2010
      From: Peter - ZL2BAU <zl2bau@...>
      Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 Time: 23:12:54

      >Hi All,
      >
      > I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
      >bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
      >inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

      By strange coincidence I have just received an email out of the blue
      from Gus, I0OJJ, asking for sight of Chapter 25 of my book "NOSintro",
      covering PBBS forwarding. [1]

      I guess I should let him have it .... :-)

      [1] Most of the book is now on-line at
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/ but a few chapters,
      including Chapter 25, are missing.

      Ian, G3NRW