    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
    Jerry - N9LYA
    Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 9:56 AM
    To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Wish list [1 Attachment]

    [Attachment(s) from Jerry - N9LYA included below]

    John here is my reasoning... Just so everyone appreciatyes it...

    When doing a LM I am wanting to do just that LIST mine....

    When I want to see Sysop messages I can do a L Sysop to see just those..

    Otherwise its like my email box... A bunch of span I do not want to see
    right now mixed in with all my Pmail..

    I get so many Sysop messages when I only check for Pmail about twice a
    week... I miss a lot of Pmail because It dumps about 100+ messages across
    the screen...

    Here is an other idea.. Maybe ONLY Sysop Messages left by someone or
    forwarded would show up as a SYSOP message...

    Maybe all the Generated SYStem Messages could have another name like
    (SYSTEM) in stead of SYSOP then it would not be a bunch of stuff flying past
    the screen to sift thru... And have them Listed my L System?

    Another idea...

    Anyway to port Pmail to my email.. that way I would get them often enough...

    Just looking for a way to make this work for me pleasantly..

    Another Idea... Make it a user selectable attribute.. Yes I am the SYSOP and
    I also am a User of my System.. I simplyhave no need to have Sysop and
    Messages addressed to N9LYA listed all at once.. :-)

    Thanks guys.. I hope you see what my frustration in the LM listing
    everything I do not want to see just then does to a person.

    Just ideas...

    73 Jerry

    _____

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>