3347Re: [BPQ32] Badword Filter

  • K.O. Higgs
    Jul 1, 2010
      I'm not at all sure there is a problem with that. The way it is now, you can trap all uses of the word.

      Here is an example:

      fish
      fished
      fisher
      fishing
      gofish
      gonefishing

      If you want to trap only ONE use of the word, then use _fish_

      73,  K.O. N0KFQ

      On 7/1/2010 4:22 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      It looks like there may be a problem with the code that is meant to stop a match if the "bad word" is part of a longer word. I'll look into it further in the morning.

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...