      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Howard Z
      Sent: 05 March 2010 15:50
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Winmor TNC Warning

      Here is a portion of my bpqcfg.txt file
      the Winmore is the third port I have defined here:

      PORT
      PORTNUM=3
      ID=WINMOR Port 1
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      PROTOCOL=WINMOR
      DLLNAME=WINMOR. DLL
      PORTCALL=CALL ; Optional - set if you want to accept connects to a call other than the Node Call.
      ;INTERLOCK=n; ; Optional - set if you have two ports sharing the same radio.
      ; Set the same Interlock value on both ports.
      QUALITY=0
      ENDPORT

      Here is my BPQtoWINMOR file:
      Note that I must enter PORT 3 or else the BPQ WINMOR TNC window will not appear. But actually the PTT port is COM8 - so I have no place to enter COM8

      ; Config file for BPQtoWINMOR
      ;
      ;PORT 3 127.0.0.1 8500
      ;PORT 3 127.0.0.1 8500 BBS
      ;PORT 3 127.0.0.1 8500 PTT DTR
      ;PORT 3 127.0.0.1 8500 PTT CI-V BBS
      PORT 3 127.0.0.1 8500 PTT RTS
      CWID True
      DEBUGLOG True
      LOG True
      BW 1600
      DRIVELEVEL 88
      MODE AUTO
      ROBUST False
      SHOW True
      BUSYLOCK True

      Last, but not least, here is the WINMOR TNC.ini file

      [WINMOR TNC Form]
      TCP Control Port=8500
      MyCallsign=N3ZH
      MyGridsquare= FM19MB
      StartMinimized= False
      DebugLog=True
      CaptureDevice= Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)-6a
      PlaybackDevice= Line 2 (Virtual Audio Cable)-a3
      ResponseDelay= 100
      LeaderExtension= 0
      Top=295
      Left=42

      BTW, BPQ32 BLOWS up every time.
      I run the BPQ terminal, enter attach 3, then C followed by a callsign - then blows up.

      Howard