      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of aar0ar
      Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:36 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Dxspider

      AGWtoBPQ works great with Spider and setup is quite easy on both ends.  John if you send me that program, I can certainly give it a test as my Spider is low usage I can take it up and down easily enough.

      Jay

      On 2/20/06, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      There are two options. You can run AGWtoBPQ, and configure Spider as if it
      was using AGWPE.

      Or I've written a modification to Spider to talk directly to BPQ32.
      Unfortunately none of the stations I sent it to for testing ever replied to
      say whether or not it worked, but if you'd like to try it I'll send you a
      copy.

      Regards,

      John G8BPQ