      From: Ron Stordahl <ron_n5in@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 9:20:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: Latest Release

      Dale, KJ6IX

      The installer would not have deleted your existing KAMPactor.cfg file.  I have retested that here by running the installer and my existing KAMPactor.cfg file is still in c:\program files\bpq32 untouched.

      In any case I certainly would like to know what went wrong!

      A fresh install would not have included a default KAMPactor.cfg nor SCSPactor.cfg, but you had an existing c:\program files\bpq32 install which was working and the installer would have just performed an update leaving your existing configuration intact.

      So I am puzzled..can you shed any light on this?

      Ron, N5IN