258Re: AXIP

  • abertheaume
    Feb 11, 2006
      Thx Dave,
      The issue was that we did not have the node stations SSID in
      place. We were able to have interconnectivity last night once we
      made these edits. Appreciate all the help fro both of you.
      73 and bst to all!
      Art, N9ZZK

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Zeph" <zephd@...> wrote:

      > The first callsign should be whatever the other station has used
      for a
      > NODECALL.
      >

      > The BPQ Parameters have to be setup so that the station to which
      you want to
      > connect is in your NODE TABLE. QUALITY and MINQUAL will affect
      this.

      > The other possibility is that if you are behind a typical Home
      Router
      > (Linksys, Dl-Link, Netgear, etc) you have to set up PORT
      FORWARDING to
      > forward Port 10093 to the IP Address assigned to the PC running
      BPQ. For
      > all practical purposes, this requires that you assign a Private
      Static IP
      > Address, compatible with your Router's DHCP Server, to the PC
      running BPQ.

      > Otherwise the Node Broadcasts will never reach the PC.
      >

      > 73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX
      >

      > _____

      Behalf Of
      > abertheaume
      > Sent: Friday, 10 February, 2006 17:06
      > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [BPQ32] Re: AXIP
      >

      > These are the exact entries I have in AXIPcfg now mark with still
      the
      > same result. Likewise, the other stations have corresponding
      entries
      > in thier AXIPcfg as well, verified via VNC..
      >

      > MAP KB8OAK KB8OAK.GOTDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      > MAP NODES KB8OAK.GOTDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      > MAP N9PMO N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      > MAP NODES N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      >
      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Art Bertheaume <abertheaume@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thx for the fast reply Mark,
      > > Maybe I am not clear enough on my post or maybe I might be a
      > bit confused. so to clarify we'll just use two stations and how
      the
      > AXIP is configured.
      > >
      > > For KB8OAK, he has:
      > > MAP NODES N9ZZK.FTP4ME.COM UDP 10093
      > >
      > > For N9ZZK:
      > > MAP NODES KB8OAK.GOTDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      > >
      > > So in this example, two way comms are possible? Or do I need
      > make an entry in my own AXIPcfg on myself?
      > >
      > > Art
      > >

      > > Mark Harloff <mharloff@> wrote:
      > > The node at the other end will also need an entry like:
      > > MAP N9ZZK.FTP4ME.COM UDP 10093, in other words, each of
      the 'other'
      > > nodes will have to have two entries for You in their AXIP setup.
      > > Other than a clear path through the internet between each other,
      > that
      > > should do it as far as I can see.
      > > - Mark K2CAN
      > >
      > > abertheaume wrote:
      > > > Greetings Group members,
      > > >
      > > > We are trying to implement AXIP between three stations. Our
      nodes
      > > > broadcast are going out over each others RF ports. Checking
      local
      > > > nodes, the AXIP nodes are in the thenodes tables. However, we
      can
      > > > not connect INTO these stations.
      > > >
      > > > Our AXIPcfg has the statement "UDP 10093 ;Listens for UDP
      > > > packets on this port number" included.
      > > >
      > > > The entries in each of the AXIP cfg files look like this:
      > > > MAP NODES KB8OAK.GOTDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      > > > MAP NODES N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG UDP 10093
      > > >
      > > > Likewise, one of those stations would have my entry of:
      > > > MAP NODES N9ZZK.FTP4ME.COM UDP 10093
      > > >
      > > > Do we have to have a second entry for each station with a
      > different
      > > > SSID so that two way comms can take place?
      > > >
      > > > Art, N9ZZK

      > > > Ham radio
      > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wiseman&w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Hobby
      +
      > and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=QPMK_GeF4i_IHW7Em7bvjw>
      > > > John wiseman
      > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=John+wiseman&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wiseman&w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Ho
      > by+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=2x3GzAb5LpXH_-YTTYcTaw>
      > > > Craft hobby
      > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wiseman&w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Hob
      > y+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=eKRq34h9DIghO2FCTMpNUA>
      > > >
      > > > Hobby and craft supply
      > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wiseman&w3=Craft+h

      bby&w4=Hobby+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=4YQ2jfYPNaEnQmRPUb518g>

      > > > the web.

      > subject=Unsubscribe>

      Terms of

      ---
      > ------

      > > Ham radio John wiseman Craft hobby Hobby and
      craft
      > supply

      > Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------

      > Ham
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Ham+radio&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wiseman&

      w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Hobby+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=QPMK_GeF4i_IHW
      7Em7bvj
      > w> radio
      >
      > John
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=John+wiseman&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wisem

      an&w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Hobby+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=2x3GzAb5LpX
      H_-YTTY
      > cTaw> wiseman
      >
      > Craft
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Ham+radio&w2=John+wisema

      n&w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Hobby+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=eKRq34h9DIgh
      O2FCTMp
      > NUA> hobby
      >

      > Hobby
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Ham+radio&w2=

      John+wiseman&w3=Craft+hobby&w4=Hobby+and+craft+supply&c=4&s=78&.sig=4
      YQ2jfYP

      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32> " on