256RE: [BPQ32] Re: AXIP

  • Dave Zeph
    Feb 10, 2006

      The first callsign should be whatever the other station has used for a NODECALL.

      The BPQ Parameters have to be setup so that the station to which you want to connect is in your NODE TABLE.  QUALITY and MINQUAL will affect this.

      The other possibility is that if you are behind a typical Home Router (Linksys, Dl-Link, Netgear, etc) you have to set up PORT FORWARDING to forward Port 10093 to the IP Address assigned to the PC running BPQ.  For all practical purposes, this requires that you assign a Private Static IP Address, compatible with your Router’s DHCP Server, to the PC running BPQ.

      Otherwise the Node Broadcasts will never reach the PC.

      73 -à Dave, W9ZRX