2496RE: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

    Dec 1, 2009
      Thanks, Jerry.

      Yes, disconnect is a problem. Until a connection is completed, the D command works. Once a connect is established, all data is passed over the link, so a D isn't recognised locally. I've been using BPQTerminal for testing, and it is simple enough to disconnect using the Action Menu. but this could be a problem with other terminals. I'll see if I can come up with a solution. Maybe a disconnect button on the Status window.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry - N9LYA
      Sent: 01 December 2009 03:30
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Pactor Support for BPQ32.

      You rock John… This is cool already made multiple connects on 80 meters…  I need to get to bed.. But cannot…

      A few wants for down the road... I will make a list

      But I noticed I cannot issue a disconnect or force a disconnect.. Its shows disconnected but the connected station remains connected to the SCS Modem until they disconnect.. No problem if I let kb exchange make it thru then issue a bye command.. Then it disconnects on its own…

      Ok I am excited….

      Work on forwarding partners next for testing… 73 jerry N9LYA

      Way past my bedtime…