      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of zl2ufw@...
      Sent: 06 November 2009 05:38
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Problem with UI-View using BPQ32 Port.

      Hi John. Yes it is UI-VIew32, Also running UI-Route and UI-Webserver
      Here is the last frame I get with the usual "UI-View needs to Close etc etc"
      05_01:43T >DUMMY Port=2 > <UI C>:
      ZL2BAU-8 0 ZL2AQY-8 0
      Hi Terry,
      Is this UI-View32? Mine is running here fine.
      Do you get an error message when it crashes?
      Is anyone else seeing this problem?