2438Re: [BPQ32] Problem with UI-View using BPQ32 Port.

  • zl2ufw@xtra.co.nz
    Nov 5, 2009
      Hi John. Yes it is UI-VIew32, Also running UI-Route and UI-Webserver

      Here is the last frame I get with the usual "UI-View needs to Close etc etc"

      05_01:43T >DUMMY Port=2 > <UI C>:
      ZL2BAU-8 0 ZL2AQY-8 0

      Hi Terry,

      Is this UI-View32? Mine is running here fine.

      Do you get an error message when it crashes?

      Is anyone else seeing this problem?

      Thanks,