2206RE: [BPQ32] Re: Using DRSI and other HDLC card with BPQ32 on Win98 [2 Attachments]

    Sep 12, 2009
      Danny,

      I'm away from home at the moment- I'll look at the log when I get back.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Danny PD0SNK
      Sent: 12 September 2009 15:01
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Using DRSI and other HDLC card with BPQ32 on Win98 [2 Attachments]

      Hello John,

      Its a driver with a mind of its one ;-) sometimes it works other times it hangs very strange.
      anyway i got it going with 4 ports now (1 pa0hzp card)
      When i add the other 4 ports it hangs.

      I have made a log for you as you requested and i'm sending my bpqcfg.txt maybe i'm doing something wrong hi.
      The adres of the first card is 150H second card is +8 hex 158H and interrupt 7 for both cards.
      Hopefully you will find something.

      I'll keep testing here.

      73's Danny PD0SNK
      (The bpqcfg.txt is from my CB node so could look strange with the calls)

      __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4416 (20090911) __________

      Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

      http://www.eset. com

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic