2201Re: Using DRSI and other HDLC card with BPQ32 on Win98

  • Danny PD0SNK
    Sep 12, 2009
    Hello John,

    Its a driver with a mind of its one ;-) sometimes it works other times it hangs very strange.
    anyway i got it going with 4 ports now (1 pa0hzp card)
    When i add the other 4 ports it hangs.

    I have made a log for you as you requested and i'm sending my bpqcfg.txt maybe i'm doing something wrong hi.
    The adres of the first card is 150H second card is +8 hex 158H and interrupt 7 for both cards.
    Hopefully you will find something.

    I'll keep testing here.

    73's Danny PD0SNK
    (The bpqcfg.txt is from my CB node so could look strange with the calls)

    __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4416 (20090911) __________

    Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

    http://www.eset.com
  • Show all 12 messages in this topic