      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nl3snk
      Sent: 30 August 2009 16:57
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Using DRSI and other HDLC card with BPQ32 on Win98

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "gm8bpq" <john.wiseman@ ...> wrote:
      > I've uploaded a new version of the HDLC driver for Win98 (BPQHDLC.VXD in file bpqhdls.zip) . This has been tested with DRSI and Baycom USCC cards, but should work with other HDLC cards.
      > This is for Win98 only - it won't work with W2000 or newer systems.
      > Make sure you have downloaded the latest BPQ32 releaee before trying to use this driver.
      > Pleae let me know if you try it, whether on not you have problems.
      > 73,
      > John G8BPQ

      Hi John,

      Ive tried it with the pa0hzp card.
      I used same settings as in dos BPQ but the modems seam to hang.

      My question is what settings have you used with the Uscc card ?

      I also have two cards in my system should this be the problem ?
      Xrouter i now does not like 2 cards.
      but under dos bpq it runs fine.

      I have the latest bpq32 version of august,
      so that shouldn't be the problem.

      sorry for my bad english.

      hope to hear from you i realy like to get it going under bpq32 :)

      73's Danny PD0SNK