2143RE: [BPQ32] Here is snap shot of a forward session FBB using BPQ32

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Aug 28, 2009

      Hi Peter…

      He tells me I sound great and so does he on this end.. but then again my ears are not a TNC… lol

      I will look at that…

      I have shutdown FBB and using BPQBBS on my end to see what that might suggest…

      As another test I will move the TNC Back to MSYS for a day and see how it performs.. we Used to scream at times on HF…… We some times had a few issues.. we would iron out.. So I will assume we can iron these out…

      Thanks 73 jerry