206RE: [BPQ32] Re: Compatibility

  • Bill West
    Jan 26, 2006
      Hello John:

      Thanks for the reply. I would be happy to try
      anything you have available.

      I am doing this as an upgrade from a Win 98B PC that
      was running WinFBB 16bit, JNOS, FastChat, and Winlink
      CLassic. I had them all running off the 16 G8BPQ
      switch and talking to it. They all were configured to
      forward to each other thru the switch as needed. This
      was on a single PC - Pentium 100 w/multiple windows.

      I'll dig thru my PCs for a XP compatible PC and load
      it up since I am guessing support for Win 98 will be
      waning as time goes on.

      Thanks, Bill