2044Re: ok.. have it running but need dx spots now

  • nsulmeyer
    Aug 6, 2009
      I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

      Neal, K4EA

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:

      > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
      > like to
      > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
      > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
      >
      > Trip - KT4WO
      >
      > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
      >
      > kt4wo67@...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic