      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n5in_ron
      Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 12:32 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ BBS

      There will be a public beta soon, but at the moment there is a crashing problem which has required extra debug code and use of Microsoft's Debug View program to trap. Once this problem is resolved a public beta will be released...hopefull y just a few days.

      Ron, N5IN

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "Brian Cochran" <WC4J@...> wrote:

      > There was mention on a bbs
      release and I've seen tidbits on beta
      > testing.
      >
      > I am in
      a pickle my local area ARES group has lost there bbs as the
      > hosting club
      decided to put up a d-star repeater.

      > I as the local packet guru
      have been asked to build a new system.

      > I do not want to have to
      run dos or find a old win 95 machine to do this
      ]

      > Do we have a release date? Or can one get into the beta test
      program so
      > I can keep the guys happy and not have to rebuild after the
      final
      > release comes out?
      >

      > Just a
      simple request from a loyal packet user.

      > Brian Cochran, WC4J

      703-965-6011

      > Wc4j@... <mailto:Wc4j@ ...>
      >
      > DX Telnet Cluster dxc.wc4j.net RF 144.910 WC4J
      >
      > ICS
      Certified

      > 100 200 300 400 700 800 1 7 22 154 208 230 235 241
      242 244 275 317

      > I contend that for a nation
      to try to tax itself into prosperity is like
      > a man standing in a bucket
      and trying to lift himself up by the handle.

      > -- Winston
      Churchill

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic